Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's get out

Broken I am, as such of your promise,
I had no desires, only hope,
I wanted happiness for you,
this pain is not what i wanted,
may have to like it though.
It is you who has given me this,
How could i refuse anything from you?

Did you ever look into my eyes,
This is what truth looks like,
still my eyes are thirsty,
can't drink the tears,
They have your image.

Ballads, those which i wrote for you ,
I have brought them to market
The very same poems on which you put your love hopes,
Will be sold for silver, not gold,
alongside my thoughts, ideals and love I am told.

Alas , How can i forget?
That is already been done away with,
Money for me and comfort for you.

You just give me your pain,
your troubles and your fears,
Nothing wrong in that as,
I am good for nothing in the eyes of your nears.

Now I may tumble through spaces
Seeking a fairy ‘silverine’
Now may some petal cheeked fairy
Holding me in heart
Come to me, smart.
I turned her back to the grove,
"Gave away my manhood,
on the alter of love."


Heard Kishore croon,

Voices from past
"Main tere pyar main pagal
Jaise Khud ko dhondta hoon.."


"ahal-e-dil aur bhii hai.n,
ahal-e-vafaa aur bhii hai.n
ek ham hii nahii.n,
duniyaa se Khafaa aur bhii hai.n"


No comments: