Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Come again

You know me too well,
I hate you,
rather hate calling your name,
It hurts
Why did you call me?
You know my price. It
never changes, I still look for that smile.
Death of
me will give you life
& free you from a vile
fate.
You can caress the demon,
slay him
it is getting late.

If I could see you again
& talk with you,
walk a short while in your company,
and drink the heady brew
of your smell long with the smile,
I thought

to rescue a soul already
ruined. To achieve respite.
Going to God or the pub,
exactly the same,
It's a quick fix.
I mean you want me to come,
with you to the lord?
To plunder green gold
on a pirate raid & bring
to camp the glory of old.

My mind created both,
Gun and religion,
purpose?
to protect my interests!
Use one of them and protect yours.
Come again, come again into the swirl
Did i forget to add 'love' to the list of creation?
Add it sweetheart.
Come again, come again,
Distant voices from the yore.

No comments: